Almost every job vacancy in Canada requires the applicant to have a work permit. Canada Job temporary work permit is a condition precedent to working in Canada.
Most foreigners desire to enter Canada for the purpose of working, this is against the backdrop that there are many employment opportunities for foreigners which said number is increasing on a daily basis.
A temporary foreign worker must get a work permit to be able to get a job legitimately. There are different kinds of work permits. You will also need to get a job offer from a Canadian employer before you can apply for work permit.
There may be some exceptions occasionally but there are generally two types of work permit in Canada which are:
- Open Work Permit
- Employer-Specific Work Permit
Applying for Canada Job Temporary Work Permit
- You will be required to create an online account on the authorized website. Online applications are speedily processed.
- Incomplete applications will be returned unprocessed. Online applications help to ensure that your documentation and application is complete.
- The consulate may demand for more documents which you will be required to also submit online or through the Visa Processing Centre depending on your location.
- In applying for work permit, you will be required to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) after submitting your application.
- You do not need to submit your international passport until it is requested by the consulate. Applicants can view their application status through their online account.
Complete Application for Canada Job Work Permit
Your application is said to be complete when you have done the following:
- Answered all the questions provided in the online application form, and
- You have submitted all the necessary documents along with your application.
- You must note that disregarding to submit a relevant document along with your application may lead to delay, return or refusal of the application.
Payment of Fees for Canada Job Temporary Work Permit
- You will need a scanner or camera to create electronic copies of your documents. You will also need a credit or debit card to pay the biometric fees when submitting the application.
Applying for Work Permit on Paper
- You may wish to apply for work permit on paper by downloading the relevant forms and filling them to be submitted at the visa processing centre depending on your location.
- If you are applying on paper, you must note that there are different guides and forms for applicant inside Canada, outside Canada and as you enter Canada.
International Experience Canada and Global Skills Strategy
Applicants who are under the International Experience Canada Program or eligible for two weeks processing through Global Skills Strategy must apply and submit their application for work permit online.
- Business Manager
- Store Manager
- House Keeper
- Facility Manager
- Production Manager
- Software Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Insurance and Investment Manager
- Restaurant Manager
Contact us on: email@example.com