Visa applications involves a process and applicants must ensure that they carefully follow through to enable them obtain their goals just as it is with the Canadian Visa application process. In the process of documentation, certain documents are mandatory, while others may be discretionary depending individual circumstances. However, the steps or procedure are generally same and cannot be circumvented.
You must consider and follow the under-listed steps while applying for a Canadian Visa or Temporary Resident Visa:
Step 1: Fill the Temporary Visa application form and determine your purpose of visit.
Step 2: Pay the processing fee.
Step 3: Visit local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) in your country
Step 4: Submit your application form and give your biometric data.
Step 5: Track your application online.
Step 6: Obtain your Visa
Submitting Your Application for Canadian Visa
After filling out your forms for Temporary Resident Visa (visitor / tourist), visit your local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) with the following documents:
- International Passport or Valid Travel Document
- Passport photograph that meets the specifications
- Completed forms: IMM 5257 (Tourist/Visitor), IMM 5645 (Family) and all supporting documents and photocopies based on application checklist and IRCC fee and payment instructions.
- VAC Consent Form
- Appropriate service charges will be levied by (CVAC)
- Candidate must be in good health
- Have no criminal record or immigration linked conviction
Please make sure the information (name, date of birth, passport number, etc.) on your application form matches EXACTLY the information on your passport.
If an applicant fails or refuses to disclose correct information concerning a circumstance, such information withheld can lead to visa refusal, denial, delays or even ban for a specific period.
Applicant must disclose details of their criminal records, medical history, and undergo a medical examination in designated hospitals before submitting an application.
Fees Payable for Canadian Visa
There are two types of fees generally payable for Canadian Visa:
- Application processing fee
- Biometric fee.
The estimated fees when paying online or in person are:
- Processing fee: $77
- Biometrics (per applicant) $66
Canadian Visa Application Fees (Permit/Visa)
- Work Permit (including extensions)- C$155
- Work Permit: maximum fee for groups of performing artists and their staff- C$100
- Visitor/Tourist Visa: single entry or multiple entry (including extensions)- C$100
- Visitor Visa: maximum fee for family- C$500
For questions, inquiries and consultations, kindly contact us with: firstname.lastname@example.org